Cris' Birthday
Here he is in the warmer after getting the eye gunk, weighed, measured and shot up. Notice what he thinks about all that! Looks like he's giving us the finger.
Here we are calling Gracie to let her say hi to her baby brother. The beauty of both births here in Saipan has been that our doctor has let Grace and now Cris stay with us for the first hour after birth before going off to get cleaned up and weighed and shot stuff. So here we are with Cris suckling up a storm while Grace sings to him on speaker phone "Happy Birthday" in Spanish and then "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in English. It was soooooooo adorable!
This is us having a labor party! At 4 a.m. on the 28th Lori awoke to contractions and shortly poked me and said "I'm having contractions five minutes apart". I panicked, thinking we have to get to the hospital NOW! But slowing down enough to have a shower and Lori put on her lipstick.

1 Comments:
I can't wait to see more. I know this is a big adjustment period for all of you. Get to know each other..that home must be full of love, cries and sleepy heads right about now.
xxoo
Ingrid
Post a Comment
<< Home