Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cristian has arrived!


Well he has arrived.......more details to come in the next few days. Just wanted to get a photo out and the news.....Lori is doing fine, labor was a little over 12 hours, she only had to push 20 minutes.

Cris is 8 lbs 3 oz, and close to 23 inches long...he started right away sucking on mami and is a very strong boy!

Love yah guys, getting some sleep!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

Oh my goodness! I am crying over here and no one knows why. He's so beautiful..I love him. I love you guys..Congratulations to big sister and love to all of you. You have just made my day! I am in tears ..he's adorable. thank you for sharing him..Love you guys..God bless all of you..and please please give him a little peck on the forehead for me and a bendicion..cruz cruz.

Love,

Ingrid xxoooo

9:02 AM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

Oh my goodness! I am crying over here and no one knows why. He's so beautiful..I love him. I love you guys..Congratulations to big sister and love to all of you. You have just made my day! I am in tears ..he's adorable. thank you for sharing him..Love you guys..God bless all of you..and please please give him a little peck on the forehead for me and a bendicion..cruz cruz.

Love,

Ingrid xxoooo

9:02 AM  
Blogger Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Congratulations Lori, Laurie and Gracie on your new addition! Thanks for posting a pic so soon! We will be praying for you.
Love, Ken and Crystal

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker