In late October I had the chance to go to the Mainland for a Perio meeting in DC. I started the journey early so I could attend my brother's 50th Birthday Celebration. It was so great to see my Nona, I had not seen her in a long time and I got to meet my first grand-nephew.. at least I think that is what he is, he is my oldest niece's son. My mother's great-grandchild. His name is Adam and he is only 23 days older than my son.. confused? don't worry so am I. It was awesome spending time with my family. My sister was suppose to fly in but was unable to do so last minute due to a babysitter emergency. I got to eat my favorite food. Colombian food.. bandeja paisa, chicharron, frijoles.. you name it.. it was no time to diet. I also got to do some shopping and spend time with my younger niece Johana.. and I almost forgot, I got to dance the night away at John's Big Birthday Bash with Mariachis and everything.. truly a memorable experience.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home