Saturday, June 02, 2007

Gracie's almost three..

I have to admit.. every day she gets bigger and smarter and funnier.. I am so happy, it looks like we both survived the "Terror-ific Two's" In July she turns three.. I can already see a such a difference.. she is definetely less defiant and more cooperative. She wants to do things "together-mami" more and more every day.. she loves going to the park and wathching the little crabs (the park is on the beach).. she is full of curiosity and wonder.. the other day she asked me.."Mami, what is your name?" after I told her... she repeated it a couple of times and then told me it "That is a nice name Mami" .. she is still not sure about Cristian, but I have caught her a couple of times kissing his forehead.. and then bopping him on the head with a balloon.. Ahh sibling love..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker